My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Sunday, January 08, 2006

FINISHED!! Hallelujah!

Woohoo!!!

I've finished my work! Well, the stuff that's due in on Monday anyway!

At least I think I have, I'm sure I've forgotten to do summat.

Phew, what a marathon of a week. Kat's right (course she is, I told her!), I haven't been to bed before midnight since Saturday. Actually, its more like before 1! Average is prob 1:30am. And gettin up at 7/8. Working all day and evening.

Now I'm thinking bout it, I dunno how I've done it!

Yeah I do. God's grace. It totally is. And today, when I felt RUBBISH after nowhere near enough sleep, or good enough quality, when did I suddenly have a burst of energy that's enabled me to finish my work and just kick back, relax, and enjoy a day with Him tomorrow before the manic-ness of term starts?

When I prayed for it!

Hallelujah, God is good. And He gave us the gift of sleep! I can't see most of my room, it's covered in books and articles and clothes that I haven't put away... But I can see my bed, that's the most important thing right now!

Nos da.
(Good night!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonny:) said...

Hmmmm sounds like you dissertation, its all fun fun fun, although one of the best uni times is handing it in.

Have a great term, thinking i'll be up in Feb to watch you get thrashed by England, LOL

6:59 AM  
Blogger thebluefish said...

Have a look at this - why one poet studies poetry... why study poetry?

12:35 AM  
Blogger Timmy C said...

Amen to that Ceryn, God is indeed awesome when it comes to work (as well as everything else!!) and just to think, all we need to do is ask!!!

crazy :)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home