My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Creator's signature

So as I was sat in the health centre this morning waiting to be poked with a needle I picked up the latest issue of the New Scientist to peruse...

I came across an article called 'Looking for creator's signature in space'. I didn't get to read all of it, the needle summoned. But what I did read fascinated me. It fascinated me that people were talking about the fact that if the universe was made by a creator, or creators, that they could leave a signature somehow in space - kinda like an artist's signature on a painting I guess - and maybe in ten years we'll have the technology to discover it...I'm paraphrasing coz I can't remember what exactly was said and I'm not yet willing to pay the subscription to view the article online!

But isn't that fascinating.

Coz, in my mind, space, creation, the universe IS God's signature! We don't need technology to know that He exists, that there IS a creator. The universe is proof of that!

Sometimes it's just TOO simple for people isn't it? *sigh*


Psalm 19:1-6
Romans 1:20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home