My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, December 12, 2005

Seven Things (just coz I'm scared of Bish)

ok so here we go....if I HAVE to .....

THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Tell more people about Jesus
2. Travel lots
3. Learn how to take better pictures
4. Be nicer, more full of grace
5. Grow closer to God
6. Play piano better
7. Learn Welsh. (I know, shock horror i'm not fluent already!) And Spanish. Does that count as two? Tough.

THINGS I CANNOT DO
1. Fly
2. Resist MSN
3. Be perfect (yet)
4. Drink coffee
5. Lick my elbow
6. Grow taller than my brothers
7. Think of more to say...(not coz I'm good at everything, but because I'm not and it won't all fit!)

THINGS THAT WILL (HOPEFULLY) ATTRACT ME TO MY (POSSIBLE) FUTURE SPOUSE (POSSIBLY)
1. Complete and utter passion for God
2. He'll challenge/encourage me in my relationship with God...
3. ...I'll be able to challenge/encourage him
4. He'll get on well with my family/friends
5. He'll make me laugh
6. He'll be good lookin'....;-)
7. He'll be a stong man of God I can respect
8. He'll exist!!!!!

THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. Amaaaaaaaaaaaazin'!!!
2. Dude (regrettably...can't stop myself. Thanks Issy!)
3. Eh?!
4. Wales is great
5. God rocks
6. It's all about grace
7. Yeah man

SEVEN BOOKS I LOVE (apart from the Bible!)
1. Notes from a Small Island - Bill Bryson (And a lot of other Bryson books!)
2. The Pelican Brief - John Grisham (In fact, pretty much every John Grisham book!)
3. The Prayer That Changes Everything - Stormie Omartian
4. Christ and His People - David Peterson
5. The Pursuit of God - A.W. Tozer
6. The Silver Sword - Ian Serraillier
7. The Faraway Tree - Enid Blyton (thanks for the reminder of this one, Kat!)
8. One Child - Torey Hayden
9. Narnia Books - C.S. Lewis
10. How Green Was My Valley - Richard Llewellyn

(I CAN count honest but if I'm being forced to do this I can't just do seven books, I love books too much! I've been very restrained naming just ten!)

SEVEN MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Bruce Almighty
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. A Beautiful Mind
4. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe
5. Emma
6. The Englishman Who Went Up A Hill But Came Down A Mountain
7. The Lion King

SEVEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS NEXT
1. Miriam
2. Sal
3. Jonny
4. Chris
5. Deborah
6. Kat if she had a blog..... GET ONE!!!
7. haven't got that many friends....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home