My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Friday, December 09, 2005

Fellowship

This is gonna be considerably quicker/shorter than my posts of late....promise!

Seriously, coz I juat wanna say THANKS GOD FOR FRIENDS!!! (that's my real life friends - yes, I have people willing to put up with me!- not the TV show. Although I love that too!)

Thanks God for giving me time with friends to
a) chill out
b) laugh
c) last but most definately NOT least - share God's goodness, God's evidence of grace and faithfulness in our lives, keep each other accountable, encourage and spur one another on to living lives more glorifying to our amazing creator.

It's so precious to spend time in fellowship, praising God together.

I've had a great night. And now I'm off to bed. Praise God for sleep! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home