My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On my way

Well, the antibiotics have run their course. Did some good it seems but not enough SO it's more tests for me. Woohoo.

Means I'm not 100% - still getting bouts of pain and still need to pace myself.

On the plus side, I am feeling a LOT better than I was. Which is rather nice.

Also on the plus side, I have but 600 words left to write of my dissertation! :-) Which means I'm on course to get it bound tomorrow and handed in on Friday.

Who'd have thought it eh?! I was just writing the acknowledgements...But quite simply all I really wanna say is thankyou to my Father. With Him, ALL things are possible! Yes that's right, even dissertations...

and even getting back to full health, for that matter...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the title of that blog post reminded me of this MercyMe song which I love:
On my way to you

2:33 PM  
Blogger Welshie said...

Them's good lyrics...

And word verfication below me spelss 'gotme'. Ha! Who's got me?! God has! Yeah!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home