My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Friday, March 17, 2006

Oakes is back in town...

Have been since late Wednesday afternoon but I think most people know that by now! Little slow in the update, sorry!

Still not 100% but much better than I was, praise the Lord!

Walked to campus and back yesterday! Furthest I've walked in the past two weeks. Sat there for an hour with a friend and came back...a little bit of pain, well, discomfort!

Then I did a bit of work, had some food and lay in bed for nearly two hours before going to the end of the CU meeting to see people. I was in quite a bit of pain while I was there which took me by surprise 'cause I'd been feeling SO much better and by the time I got home (thanks for the lift, Nu!) I was absolutely shattered! Which again took me by surprise...

But it was worth it just to see people again and hear what's been going on with them...and hugs all around!

But it did make me realise that walking to psychology for a 9am tutorial was probably not a good idea this morning, so I'm not! Going back to the doctor's later, so we'll see what she says and I'll give you another update. Until then, here's a verse for the day...

I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love that verse, tis so true that when we lift our eyes to the Lord that we find him. We need to lift them to lok above our situaitons tho :)

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home