My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Friday, March 10, 2006

Croeso i Gymru

That's 'Welcome to Wales'...

So, I'm home! Determined now that the Welsh air is all I need to get me back on my feet...hehehe.

The trip home wasn't, praise God, as uncomfortable or painful as I thought it might be. But that said, sitting up in a car for 2 hours when you haven't sat up for more than 20 minutes in over a week does have its drawbacks.

I did manage to get here without a further trip to casualty. Although the journey clearly took its toll - arrived home around 5pm-ish, via a quick hello to my Nana who lives down the road. The settee became my new home. Fell asleep just after 7pm, woke at 10, went to bed at 11 and slept till 9:30 this morning! And I've just had another nap!

Quite ridiculous and I'm getting very bored of this whole being ill malarky now! I'm aiming to go back to Reading next week as I have much to catch up on and placements to organise etc. However, have to keep reminding myself that I can't rush straight back into things as soon as I feel the tiniest bit better. Slowly, slowly... (can you believe this is ME talking?!)

Whatever, His grace is sufficient. Wow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Ceryn, slowly does it. I hate being bed ridden too. There's always so much life to live but sometimes you have to remember sleeping is a part of life as well. Take in some of that good Welsh air and chill with God.

We're missing you heaps here. Get well...I won't say too soon cus then you'll try to hurry. Still praying.

Miri x

2:02 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Take it easy, girl!

I too hate taking it easy when I'm ill, but you need to rest. If you try to start up again too soon, it'll knock you back to square one.

We'll miss you, but you need to slow down for a bit. God bless and enjoy the break!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ed Goode said...

Take care of yourself mate.
God bless

11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Honestly, we can't do anything with you, can we?! Trouble trouble trouble... *sighs*

:P

Shall keep praying for you sis, I echo Miri in us missing you here. You get better as soon as you can, don't forget God's holding your hand and walking with you atm. Phil4v13 - keep drawing your strength from the infininte supply!

God bless

Tim :)

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home