My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just call me a pin cushion...

Well.

Yesterday was fun! I left for my Relay interview a mixture of both scared and excited, but also just so thristy for God's glory.

The interview passed relatively pain-free, another plus point! I did have a lot of pain on the way home and spent the rest of the day in bed but there we go.

Today...

Wasn't looking forward to today! At 10am I trundled over to the health centre (quickly becoming my new home) for a blood test. Now, the last blood test I had was in the hospital and was NOT a very nice experience. In fact, it was just plain horrible.

Today... two nurses, 30 minutes and 3 needles later some blood was finally removed from my arm! (Apparently I have very sensitive veins! Either that or they're just very protective of my blood!)

Needless to say that left me feeling pretty rubbish. But the nurse told me the day could only get better. And you know what, it has!

Came home and Jenny brought me cake. Issy made me laugh so hard I cried, which made the pain worse but was worth it to laugh like that! Kat popped in to say hello and brought me a present. Made up for the needles already!

But there's more!

Went with Ed to have dinner at Hoops' house. (So I didn't even have to cook! Bargain!) No sonner had we started talking about our Relay interviews and Relay in general than Ed gets a phone call from Bish to say he's been accepted onto Relay for next year...and then comes my phone call! (I've been accepted too!)

Woohoo!

God rocks.

G'nite!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

yaay this is so exciting! : D .xxx

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

SO excited about working with you next year!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

YEAH!!! AMAAAAAAAAZIN'!!

3:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:D Fantabulous!!! :D

does this mean you're gonna be shadowing Bish @ WA?! ^o)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home