My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I actually find this stuff cool...

Maybe I've spent too much time in bed, but I thought this was really cool! Here's mine..



Got this from Kath. Hers is cool too. Ed's has a lot more stuff about the Bible than me, but I particularly like the fact that Welshie is so big in mine. Oh, and grace...! ;-)

Got this from Ed. Wasn't as much fun as I expected it to be, but that's because I'm sulking at who I came out as! Although, they reckon I look like Elvis...(no, I am NOT showing you the photo I uploaded!)

One question...Ed, Kath, WHERE do you find these things?! Very tempted to get a blog word cloud tshirt tho...


6 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

i'll teach you the fine art of wasting time on the internet next year, core part of supervision, that and neighbours watching...
*grin*

1:03 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

hehe. yeah, am i gonna get addicted to tea as well...?!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha

11:03 AM  
Blogger Ed Goode said...

Yo Ceryn,
I like the way your t-shirt says 'Bish' on it!
I think the photo thing is a bit weird, it said i was 50% Bridget Bardot!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Welshie said...

hey, haha yeah i found that quite funny...!

And I can see the likeness mate...;-)

6:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you guys have FAR too much time on your hands ;)

I still maintain that buffing the cat and hoovering the lawn are top-quality ways of wasting time!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home