My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Carey, cranberry juice, clinical exam...

So, today could well have been my last Sunday in Carey. As a student, anyway. Weird.

But great sermon! Will type notes up when I'm less tired.

I was so tired last night that I was in bed by 7.50pm, semi-awake until 9pm and flat out asleep from then until 7.30am today. Nice.

I'm back on the red stuff. Which, I might add, is revolting.

And I have my last clinical exam tomorrow. Zippedee doo dah...

3 Comments:

Blogger ANNA said...

Hey hun! All the best for your exam tomorrow and what are you on about? cranberry juice is tops!

XxxxX

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cranberry juice rocks! How can you diss it?! Besides, methinks you're out-numbered, oh short one :)

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home