My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, June 05, 2006

3 down...ONE to go!!

So.

I have just ONE of my final exams left! About time! I'd like to do it now, right now, and get it done, but I have to wait a week. Which is probably a good thing coz I'm not ready for it yet, physically or otherwise!

Today's - well it was OK I think! Hardly slept a wink last night but when I got up this morning I felt so calm and so at ease. I don't normally suffer from too many nerves about exams - and I NEVER lose sleep over them! But I have over these. I think because I'm not myself, because that worries me.

But it's just another reminder that my security is not in who I am and/or MY ability to do stuff. My security is in God, who NEVER changes. And he held me so close today. I was pretty nervous waiting to be called through. But from the moment the session started I was at peace, and for the rest of the day. I didn't care what the outcome was, I didn't care how mean they were to me in the viva, coz I knew God was in control (And as it turned out they weren't mean at all!)

I was crying out to Him last night - Lord, take these dreams away or teach me through them...help me to sleep or speak to me while I'm awake but PLEASE just have YOUR way in this not mine.

What an amazing God we have. I can't believe I've finished that exam. Of course, still need to see if I've passed...! But that doesn't take away from how amazing my God is.

So now...?

Well I woulda thought the answer's obvious...

Bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home