My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas pressies!

From the serious/useful to the downright funny....here's a selection of what was under the tree for me this year!

Serious/useful
New lens for my camera (I broke the other one...ahem)
Lights for my bike (VERY useful!!)
New Bible Commentary
Money!

Semi-serious, but still useful!
Thermal socks (seriously!)
Fluffy scarf, socks and gloves (think my parents think I'm gettin old)

Fun
Rusks (yummmmmmmmmy!)
The Adventures of Tintin Box Set on DVD!!!

In my cracker....
A jigsaw puzzle

The best, most original, funniest Christmas present in the Oakes household this year...
Given to my bro Nathan by his friend Jonny - utterly classic...

A GIANT CARDBOARD CUT-OUT HOMER SIMPSON!!

He even joined us for dinner....(photo to folllow!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home