My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Friday, December 23, 2005

Wow....just, wow.

I read two testimonies this week in the magazine Barnabus Aid - the magazine of the Barnabus Fund.

They shocked me...they casued me to praise God for His faithfulness...they powerfully reminded me to pray more for my brothers and sisters around the world...they forcefully reminded me how blessed I am not to suffer the persecution so many Christians suffer...and they forced me to question...would I be as brave? I'd like to think so, I pray I would...but that's just it - without God, I'm nothing. He is the ultimate. These testimony's were wonderful reminders of that, too. So the next two posts contain some excertps from the testimonies of Ahmed and Maria Cecilia....be encouraged. Be challenged. Get praying. Get praising!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home