My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Sunday, July 09, 2006

ahhhhhh

I felt up to doing some unpacking again earlier, so I did; accompanied by Tim Hughes blasting out the speakers in my room.

I needed the words of the songs and I sang them with all my heart, so that at first the unpacking stopped and then when it started again, it was going a lot quicker, I had a whole new burst of energy!

God is so good. That's all I wanted to say in this post really. Somehow I've said a lot more. Empty words. All that matters, is that

God
is
Good.

(Always.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

darn right, don't ever forget it sis :) songs are SUCH an awesome way of being reminded of things like this! What Tim Hugs song was it?

1:49 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

never heard of tim hugs - is that you?!

tim hughes songs, specifically, were the first three on the 'when silence falls' album - 'beautiful one', 'you' and 'consuming fire'...and also 'nothing in this world'.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tim Hugs? Why, that's his tender loving alter-ego :P thanks for the album mention, I'm on the lookout for decent worship music.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home