My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Commercial Break

No adverts for you, but I am back in Commercial Street and it is likely to be a while before I blog again. Not that long, maybe a week or two. Partly due to, well, sheer laziness. Partly due to limited internet access (which I've decided is a Good Thing - for the moment at least). But mainly because I have lots I want to blog about, but I'm still mulling it over - 'composing the prose' (to steal Ed's words) - as it were. So for the next week or two I'll be doing just that. And no doubt finding more stuff to blog about. I'm looking forward to it.

PS. Like my funky new blog? Bish's mastery strikes again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

wow- bish did that fast!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loving the blog Ceryn. Do keep in touch from the wild wetlands of the West ;)

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home