My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

An admission

Ok, I've been fighting it, but I admit it, I'm jealous of people like Ed.

I want my exams to be over!

Now that I'm well enough to do so;
I want to sit and read all those books on my shelf,
I want to chill out with people and have fun,
I want to sit and spend hours reading my Bible,
I want to read blogs and be challenged/encouraged,
I want to go for a nice, long walk,
I want to go to the beach,
I want to finish typing up my Grandpa's diary,
I want to write letters,
I want to go to town and just wander,
I want to watch films,
I want to write,
I want to take photos,
I want to DO STUFF that isn't work!

I want, I want I want...Ahh, it's all about me, me, me, after all...

(And it's for moments like these that Colossians 3:23-24. is pinned above my desk.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home