My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Thursday, May 11, 2006

1 down, 3 to go!

One exam down! hooray!

And, God was faithful (surprise surprise!). Not entirely sure how it went or whether I answered the questions properly but I answered them so I don't need to think about it anymore!

It completely wiped me out sitting there for so long trying to concentrate. A LONG time since I've done that! My concentration was shot for the rest of the day. To the point where, in fact, I just stood and watched while Issy tried to load a trolley full of shopping into Becky's car in the hailstones, instead of helping! Sorry dude!

But God's got me through that exam, He's made sure I'm awake enough to revise today and as scared as I am about the next three exams, He's gonna take me through those as well. I don't know why and I know I don't deserve it, but that's His grace and that's one of the wonders of being His child. HOW amazing is that?!

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"
1 John 3:1

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Spot on Ceryn, am with you on how amazing it is that God just showers us with his love. It's beyond me truly why he loves us, but tis just so encouraging to know he does!

Exams are so much more focussed when he's behind you :)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home