My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Exam time!

Bring it on! Have to say I've been quite worried about these exams. My concentration levels are still extremely low and I just don't feel like I'm retaining anything at all.

But God is good.

And why am I here? I'm not just here to pass my exams. I'm here to give God glory. Pass or fail He is worthy to be praised. He DOES NOT CHANGE.

"But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
For he has been good to me."
Psalm 13:5-6

SO good! He has been so, SO good to me. And I am saved! If nothing else, I have that; and that means I need nothing else!

"Lost for words with all to say.
Lord, you take my breath away.
Still my soul, my soul cries out,
for You are Holy.
And as I look upon Your Name
Circumstances fade away.
And now Your glory steals my heart,
for You are Holy.
You are Holy. You are Holy, Lord.
Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for Your glory.
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all I live for Your glory."
(Hillsongs - 'Evermore')

Pass or fail, this exam isn't about me. Pass or fail, God is worthy to be praised. Pass or fail, ill or well, happy or sad...may He be glorfied in me ALWAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home