My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Homer comes to Wales


That's Homer Simpson...

Here's the photo I promised of him dining with us at Christmas...


And of him waiting by the Christmas tree for his presents....


And he even visited my aunty and uncle's house on Boxing Day...

And finally, here's him with his new buddy Nathan, who happens to be one of my brothers. Great pals, I'm told. Nathan did, after all, used to model himself on Bart. Billy (Nathan), your royalty cheque for this photo is in the post...

2 Comments:

Blogger big dave said...

what on earth can you do with a giant cardboard homer simpson? - well theres a challenge.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Welshie said...

Hey Dave!!!

Ther eis a challenge indeed. Shame he's not in Reading really.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home