My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

PROPER study...

Studied Luke 15 - 16:15 this morning with good ol' Mr Bish (I don't really think you're old Bish...!)

My head was spinning! I'm not gonna say much here about why coz it'll spoil cell...! So maybe next week. But what's really hit me over the past few weeks and what we've studied is that i REALLY need to study the Bible properly! As in, not just assume i know what it's saying coz i've studied it before or i've read this particular passage a million times.

I need to really pray before each passage i study that God, by His Holy Spirit, would reveal the meaning to me and how I can apply it to my life. I need to stop assuming i know what the passage says and really, really read it.

Come to think of it, that's another thing I learnt in Barcelona (The proof is HERE!) - I just forgot...thanks for the reminder, Lord!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pleasure to study with you.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home