My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Running through my head right now...

1. Just HOW amazing is God's grace?! Seriously.

2. I feel I may be jumping on Bish and Ed's 'Piper is great' train.

3. I cannot get over God's provision for me re: Relay. Not everyone who I thought would support me financially has offered to, and some people who I never dreamed would support me in that way have been very generous. In my mind, it doesn't make sense. But that's what I love about God - His plans, not ours; what He can see/do, not what we deem (im/)possible

4. Just how much I love Philippians - there's so much there! And just how much more I saw when I actually prayed about it (duh).

5. I need to go cook dinner for the (paid) workers in the family; and I s'pose myself and Gethin. Not sure what category he fits into. 'Post-GCSE slacker' possibly. Oh those were the days...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

I love Philippians - its one of my favourite books in the NT. The humility of Christ blows me away, Pauls desire to be with God and that we are called to be lights to shine Gods Glory!

Our God is soo amazing!!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger big dave said...

I think if you were any more happy about stuff then you might pop - and that would be messy so don't.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Matt Haugland said...

I know exactly how you feel!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home