My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ironing

Ironing. Amazingly boring or surprisingly relaxing? Now there's a quesiton you could debate for hours...but let's not waste the time. That's the great thing about these blogs, you can throw anything out into the air, even the most random of thoughts, and discover other's thoughts onthe subject....brilliant! But then, I'msure this blog thing could be used for discussing much more useful topics than ironing.

Thing is, after spending almost two days (yep, don't ask!) ironing, i still don't have an answer to the question. If you iron for long enough you might discover what i mean.

Anyway, just thought i needed an excuse for a blog, really, so there it is!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah ironing! I think ironing's a great way of relaxing cezza ;)

strike up one for the ironers :D

Tim

7:13 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

ahhh you found my site...! hope you enjoy!

I knew you were a housewife at heart, Tim...! :-P

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home